- Plan ahead. Before you go to bed each night, set yourself up for success! Get your coffee ready for the morning, lay out your clothes or write down your to-do list for the next day. This will set you up to accomplish your daily goals.
- Create a vision board. Take some time this week to create a vision board for 2019. You’ve already written it down (or should have!). As stylists/artists in the beauty business, a visual reminder of your goals for 2019 might be just what you need. Display it in your home so you see it everyday! It will give you the motivation you need to get through the tough days ahead.
- Start your day off with something you love! A coffee, meditation, reading a chapter in a book, etc. When you start your day off the right way, you are more happy and determined the rest of the day.
- Set your professional goals. Break them down into those action steps that were discussed in the blog last month. Take one action step a day and write how you can cross this action step off the list. One step closer to accomplishing that goal.
- Research and Education. Stay up to date on trending styles and techniques in your beauty business. Read magazines, beauty blogs and follow new stylists on social media. Take classes and educate yourself. Expand your knowledge of your industry and be THE person to go to for those lashes, nails, hair, or massage therapy.
January 1st represents a clean slate! This is when you make promises, intentions or resolutions to eat better, move more, create more time for yourself or whatever it may be. A time for new dreams, goals, plans and business ideas! The New Year is a chance to take your business to another level! Create a foundation for your goals and do one action step at a time. Below are five things you can start doing today to make 2019 the best year yet!
MY SALON Suite
Salon Ownership For You!