Hosting an event or special occasion at your business can be exhausting but so rewarding! It is a great way to bring in business by bringing together your loyal clients, but also finding new clients. You can create an event that appeals to all different demographics! Aim to do one event quarterly for your first year, then once you’ve got that all set, try a few more the following year.
- Charity events (like our Back to School Free Hair Cuts Event)- This is a great way to get some free advertising for your Salon Suite.
- Mommy/Daughter Day- Offer tea and make it a fun tea party!
- Moms Night Out- What do moms love more than getting pampered? A night out with their girlfriends and no kids!
- Father/Son Day- This could be done around Father’s Day or any day of the year. Offer a special discount for the the Dad or the kids.
- “How to” events; These are great for people learning how to style their hair for a special occasion or just everyday. This could be a Back to School event like “Simple Hairstyles to make your mornings easier” or “How to Get a Flawless Look in 10 minutes.” Make it a fun night with snacks and drinks and you can charge per person for the event or as a group!
- Ladies night- Bachelorette parties or wedding parties will love having a Ladies Night Out at your Salon Suite.
- Guys night- Offer a guys night pampering event and collaborate with another Salon Suite.
- Holiday Events- schedule an event around a holiday.