- Freedom of flexibility. You can create your own schedule when you are an owner at MY SALON Suite or Salon Plaza. We offer 24 hour security so you can work at any time with secured and Monitored lobby doors (locked 24/7 for your peace of mind). You can choose the hours to fit your schedule.
- Set your own prices. You can set your own prices and keep 100% of the profits. You will be able to take more money home and quickly reach your path to prosperity!
- Sell your favorite products. You will be able to sell the products you LOVE and support. You will never have to be at the mercy of selling products a salon requires you to sell. YOU are the boss and decide. Again, you keep 100% of the profits!
- Have the support of a community of salon suite business owners. You will be surrounded by like-minded salon suite business owners. Even though you own your own business, you are NEVER alone. You have a community of stylists and estheticians to support you, network with you and work together.
- Decorate your salon suite to reflect your style and FLAIR. You get to choose how you want your salon suite decorated. You can paint the walls, put up your own signage, design your own business logo, and create the environment YOU want for your salon suite.
- Private suite with luxury furnishings. You get the keys to your own private, luxury salon suite equipped with all of the tools you will need to get started. A cosmo suite is equipped with a styling station, chair, shampoo bowl and chair, dryer and chair, as well as a separate color bar with sink! All suites have ample storage, granite countertops with backsplash, and beautiful cabinetry. All utilities are included with on site washer and dryer for salon suite owners.
- Support for marketing and your business. We offer marketing guides filled with tips to help you grow your business and The Suite Desk to help you book your appointments. You are never truly alone and always have someone in our community to reach out to.
Booth/Chair Renters are usually left on their own to build their clientele with little support. They are independent salon owners that are usually at the mercy of the salon’s hours, rules and policies. MY SALON Suite & Salon Plaza owners have more freedom, support and resources. Here are just a few reasons why our Salon Suite business owners made the leap!
2018 was the first year for the new tax bill. If you are overwhelmed and concerned about any of the changes, head on over to IRS website and research any changes. Have no fear though- we’ve outlined a list of deductions you can still use for your Salon Suite business! The most important thing to remembers is that because you are a sole proprietor/business owner, you can still deduct many of your business expenses.
Valentine’s Day is made for Salon Suite services, retail products and gift card sales. For Valentine’s Day, many spouse’s give the gift of a spa/pampering day either in gift card form or to get ready for a fun and romantic date night. This is definitely a holiday you WANT to add into your marketing plan for the year. Here are a few steps to help your salon suite business this next month.
8. Ask your clients to share the love for you with open ended posts like “The one thing I love most about being a (your Salon Suite name) client is _______________________________________.” You can offer up a gift card for coffee to ensure people respond to the post. Use the responses as mini-testimonials on your website, social networks and email marketing.
January 1st represents a clean slate! This is when you make promises, intentions or resolutions to eat better, move more, create more time for yourself or whatever it may be. A time for new dreams, goals, plans and business ideas! The New Year is a chance to take your business to another level! Create a foundation for your goals and do one action step at a time. Below are five things you can start doing today to make 2019 the best year yet!
MY SALON Suite
Salon Ownership For You!