These next few weeks will be BUSY. We know that so plan ahead! December 26th is Thank You Note Day. Now is the perfect time to start planning how you want to thank you clients during this hectic holiday season. It is a perfect time to thank your clients for their loyalty all year long.
Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- A simple Thank You. A dedicated email or social post thanking your clients for their business in 2019 is a great way to start off. To create amazing images for your email or social post, use one of you, your salon, or a collage of clients. Canva and Unsplash also have beautiful free images you can use for your thank you note.
- Take some ideas from our Marketing Guides created to help you with your social game and use #ShoutoutSaturday to highlight some of your most loyal clients and insta-worthy transformations. Post a photo of their transformation this holiday season for #transformationtuesday or just give a shout out spontaneously!
- Make sure you post about all of your deals coming up this weekend after Thanksgiving. Take advantage of Black Friday, #SmallBusinessSaturday and Cyber Monday to promote your salon business. This is sure to spread some holiday cheer and make your clients feel special. Who doesn’t love saving money?!
- Throw a mixer or holiday party for your clients along with your suite-mates thanking them for their business and loyalty. Post on social for extra love and attention!
- Offer up some goodies to your clients when they book their appointments. You can hand out some candies, candy canes, stickers, or ornaments. You can buy in bulk with Oriental Trading and give them out to your clients all season long. Or offer up a day of complimentary cocoa (Hot Cocoa Day is December 13th) or bagels (Have a Bagel Day is December 11th).
Whatever you decide to do, your clients will love that you thought of them this holiday season!