Did you know that when you shop locally for every $100 you spend, $68 of that goes back into your community? Small Business Saturday is coming up on November 24th. Remind your clients to support local businesses as they are the backbone of our communities. Your businesses are useful resources to your local communities and when people shop local, it makes a profound impact.
When people shop local, they are helping to:
1. Improve the local economy. Keep more tax dollars in the local economy
2. Create better wages and benefits for your neighbors.
3. Reduce transportation and packaging.
4. Reduces your carbon footprint. Less driving around to stores and chain malls. And if clients are looking for a spa day before the holidays or after, MY SALON Suite and Salon Plaza can be a one stop shop!
5. Enhance diverse locally made products and services.
6. Get more personalized customer service. Local business owners form relationships with their clients/customers, therefore having a better shopping experience.
7. Improve the Community Identity: Keeping your community unique and makes your community a destination. MY SALON Suite and Salon Plaza are unique businesses that help all involved to become their own boss!
8. Create local jobs. A local business owner will hire local people in their businesses.
9. Increase Community Involvement. Local business owners tend to be involved in the community they work in, thus contributing to the overall health of the community. Take the time to discuss your recent charity like the Suite Relief.
10. Encourage entrepreneurship. At MY SALON Suite and Salon Plaza, we are all about the entrepreneurship! Explain how you decided to become your own boss!