- Put together a retail package that is easy for someone to come in and pick up. Make sure you promote via email marketing and social media.
- Offer special Valentine’s Week services like a blow out for a special date night. Offer a discount or even make it fun and offer some champagne to your clients to make it extra special.
- Focus on couples by creating promotions like his/her shampoo and conditioner pairings, buy one-get one promotions and any other add on services.
- Use the correct hashtags on social media to reach the audience you desire. #ValentinesDay, #ValentinesDay2020, #ValentinesDayIdeas, #ValentinesDayGifts, #SinglesDay, #BeMine and be sure to use a hashtag for your location!
- Hold an event for single ladies to get pampered or a couples only event! You can hire a relationship expert, serve snacks and drinks and make it a fun night! Collaborate with other suite members to make it a fun event for all!
- Work with a local restaurant to come up with an advertising package together. A day at your salon suite followed by a romantic dinner at their restaurant.
- Promote your gift cards via social media and email marketing. Who doesn’t love getting a gift card to the salon?! It’s an easy gift!
- Show your love to your clients on social. Take the first two weeks in February to show and tell why you love your clients. Create an image using Canva or WordSwag like the one below. Change the image and the reason everyday. Make sure to brand your image with your business logo!
- Ask your clients to share the love for you with open ended posts like “The one thing I love most about being a (your Salon Suite name) client is _______________________________________.” You can offer up a gift card for coffee to ensure people respond to the post. Use the responses as mini-testimonials on your website, social networks and email marketing.
Ah, love! ❤️ Valentine's Day is right around the corner and what better way to show someone you love than to pamper them at your salon suite business. Many spouses love to give the gift of a spa/pampering day either in gift card form or to get ready for a fun and romantic date night. This is definitely a holiday you NEED to add into your marketing plan for the year. Here are some ideas to help get you started. Have an idea that isn't on here? Share with us by using the hashtag #mysuitemoment so we can see what ideas you come up with!
MY SALON Suite
Salon Ownership For You!