The more you know your reason for what you want – the deep, behind the scene, in your gut, REASON - the easier it will become for you to accomplish it.
Get your notebook out so you can jot down your answers to these four questions!
1. Why did you become a beauty professional?
2. How does being a hairstylist, barber, nail tech, or esthetician empower you to do what you want to do most in your life?
3. What difference will succeeding at this make to you?
4. What difference will it make to others – your family and friends, your clients, the community, the world?
What you wrote down is your WHY. It’s what drives you forward in your career.
Circle the most important words like serve, beauty, provide, create, enjoy…
What are your most important words that describe your WHY?
ACTION STEP: Eat, sleep and breathe your WHY
Each time you start or finish an action in your workday, remember your 3 words for WHY when you:
1. Book an appointment
2. Greet a client
3. Provide the beauty service
4. Admire the final look with your client
5. Thank your client
6. Start and plan your day in the morning
7. Review what you accomplished at the end of the day
This will focus your mind on what is most important to you. Your clients will feel your sense of purpose. It will set you aside from all others in the beauty industry, as you become more uniquely YOU!
Have a Suite Day!