Here are some ideas to help get you going:
- A simple Thank You. A dedicated email or social post thanking your clients for their business in 2018 is a great way to start off. To create amazing images for your email or social post, use one of you, your salon, or a collage of clients. Canva and Unsplash also have beautiful free images you can use for your thank you note.
- Take some ideas from our November marketing guide and use #ShoutoutSaturday to shout out to some of your clients during this holiday season. Post a photo of their transformation this holiday season for #transformationtuesday or just give a shout out spontaneously!
- Make sure you post about all of your deals coming up this weekend. For a brief reminder, check out the blog post from a few weeks ago about Thanksgiving weekend deals. This is sure to spread some holiday cheer and make your clients feel special. Who doesn’t love saving money?!
- Throw a mixer or holiday party for your clients along with your suite-mates thanking them for their business and loyalty. Post on social for extra love and attention!
- Offer up some goodies to your clients when they book their appointments. You can hand out some candies, candy canes, stickers, or ornaments. You can buy in bulk with Oriental Trading and give them out to your clients all season long. Or offer up a day of complimentary cocoa or coffee!
Whatever you decide to do, your clients will love that you thought of them this holiday season!