“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
2020 has certainly been an interesting year to say the least. Throughout this year, your clients have supported you along the way. Make sure you take a moment during this upcoming Holiday season to show your clients how grateful you are for their support. Looking for some ideas to spread the love?
- Host a contest for your clients. Have your clients post on social media your amazing hair transformations you’ve done for them. Have them tag your business page and be entered to win a Holiday gift set of products (available at My Suite Store).
- Write a dedicated email or social post for your clients. Create a beautiful image in canva.com to share on social or in the email.
- Use #ShoutoutSaturday all month long to give your favorite clients a little shoutout for being a loyal client in 2020. Post photos of hair transformations, Holiday ‘dos or photos of your best work in 2020.
- Make sure you post about all of your upcoming deals, services and products you are offering this weekend after Thanksgiving. Take advantage of Black Friday, #SmallBusinessSaturday and Cyber Monday to promote your salon business. This is sure to spread some Holiday cheery and make your clients feel special.
- Offer your clients individually wrapped candies or treats to celebrate the season and give back to your clients.
Whatever you choose to do to say “Thank You” this Holiday season, your clients will certainly feel the love.