- Show off your work! Show off your amazing work by posting images/videos of your clients, the steps you made to get the amazing hair and how they can too! (By booking an appointment!) Make sure the link to make an appointment with you is in your bio in your Instagram account or in your post on Facebook.
- Show one of YOUR beauty regimens and what your followers and clients need to accomplish your look. Make sure you include ALL products used. Create a package for them to purchase.
- Sell products based on the seasons. Use the seasons to market what your clients need for products. For clients looking for a change or those that like to be on the cutting edge, a list of seasonal must-have styles, tools, accessories and products can stimulate both appointment bookings and retail sales.
- Before and After/Transformation Photos. Show off your talent and artistry! Build your client base and boost retail sales with before and after photos that show instant improvements or a progression showing results achieved over time with products you sell at your Salon Suite.
- Quotes and Inspiration. Quote images tend to get lots of shares on social networks These types of shares help you increase brand awareness and can even drive traffic to your website as well as your social profile pages. We have #MotivationalMonday quotes in our Marketing Guides for you to use every month. If you want to get creative, create a Canva account and start creating some amazing images. You can have a Canva account for free or you can upgrade for more options. (Remember, if you have a paid account, that can be used as a tax deduction!)
- Create your own blog. Creating your own blog and posting to social media will help your business get noticed! Not only does this increase your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) but it will also give you content to post. For example, create a Top 10 Hair Trends for 2019 blog entry. Each day you can post an image of the hair trend and write about how YOU can help your clients achieve that look. (Steps to creating your own blog can be found here)
MY SALON Suite
Salon Ownership For You!