Focus this year on:
- Better Bookkeeping and record management. Staying organized will help your business grow and will help your sanity once tax season rolls around.
- Communications to your clients. Your clients are why you are in business. Send them thank you notes (email), appointment reminders and new seasonal promotions.
- Creating a client experience. Create a client experience they can only get at your salon.
- Continuing your education via classes and conferences. Investing in yourself is always a good idea!
- Add and promote new services for your business. Once you have attended some classes or conferences and are confident in a new service, offer it up to clients at a discount and promote it via social and email. Your clients will appreciate that you are always learning and growing; your business will grow too!
- Expand inventory. Selling products in your salon suite will guarantee sales increases for 2019. Ask your clients what their favorite products are and make sure they are displayed on your shelves.
- Networking in your community. Go to mixers, socials, join the chamber of commerce, etc.