- Celebrate Travel. Do you sell travel- sized products in your salon suite? If so, make sure you are promoting them on social and in your email marketing. Promote some summer looks and encourage your clients and followers to book before their big vacation.
- Launch a new special. Launch a summer package with products to keep their hair, skin, or nails healthy all summer long. Or offer a service to help strengthen and protect hair, skin or nails from sun damage.
- Meet new people and get out in the community. Try one new networking group each month of summer. Bring plenty of business cards to share with your new contacts.
- Take a trip! If there are trade shows or conventions happening this summer, make an effort to go. This can help grow your business and give you some great ideas.
- Revamp your marketing materials. Take some time this summer to give your marketing materials a once-over. Give your business logo or marketing materials a fresh new look!
It’s never too early to start thinking ahead to summer! With the warmer weather approaching, (or already here in some areas) that means more people are out and about. If you want to avoid a summer slump and keep sales going strong all summer long, here are some summer marketing tips for your salon suite business.
MY SALON Suite
Salon Ownership For You!